Saturday, March 28, 2009

Team Dresch Collection: Like a box set, but crappier

Pop-inflected[1] political-y punk-y lesbian angst with lots of guitars and girls singing in unison! Are you not in love already? Are they not already your fifth favorite band of all time?


Personal Best.rar
Highlights: Fagetarian & Dyke, Freewheel, Fake Fight, #1 Chance Pirate TV


Captain My Captain.rar
Highlights: Uncle Phranc, 107, Take On Me, Musical Fanzine


Hand Grenade PLUS.rar
The "Hand Grenade" 7 inch plus the songs "Deattached," "Venus Lacy," "Temporary Insurance," "The Lesbionic Story," and my #1 Fave Team Dresch track, "Song For Anne Bannon." All presented to you free of charge because I'm a giver! Ignore the horrible sound quality most of these have. Just play them extra loud, and you totally won't notice!

[1]I know this is officially one of the most irksome musical adjectives ever, but what did you want me to say? "Poppy"? "Pop-ish"? I can't help it! Quit judging me!

No comments:

Post a Comment